As a proud Ridgewood Resident and Realtor for over 36 years, my insight enables me to tap into the pace of local market. With my extensive experience and commitment I give every client, sale or rental, a complete range of real estate services. I pride myself with knowing how to attain the best market prices for my sellers and achieving value to my buyers’, and always going the extra mile. I utilize my own innovative strategies in accomplishing your goals in the shortest and most effective amount of time.
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson – 1974
- Graduate of the Realtors Institute (GRI) – 1992
- Certified Residential Specialist
- Accredited Buyers Representative
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of NJ Association of Realtors
- Member of Real Source Association of Realtors
- Member of Garden State MLS
- Member of New Jersey MLS
- New Jersy Distinguished Sales Club Award
- NJAR Circle of Excellence, 1984 – 2007 & 2010
- Weichert Million Dollar Sales and Marketed Clubs
- Weichert Realtors President’s Club
- Weichert Realtors Ambassador’s Club
- Weichert Realtors Executive Club
- Weichert Realtors Regional Awards for Highest Number of Sales and Highest Dollar Volume
- Weichert Ridgewood Office Awards for Top Producer of the Month
- Weichert Pride Award 2007
Professional Service & Continuing Education
- WBAR Committee Service: Professional Standards, RPAC, Affirmative Marketing, Grievance, Ethics, Education
- Advanced Real Estate Practices & Procedures Course – 1979
- Residential Energy Efficiency Course – 1980
- Floyd Wickman S.T.A.R. Program – 1988
- Jerry Bresser Real Estate Course – 1993
We could not have been happier with Carolyn Strittmatter. Through her perserverence, extensive knowledge of the area, and her sheer charisma, we found our perfect home, made all the connections we needed to get settled, and felt like we already had friends in town before we even moved in! She also went the extra mile to help us situate our special needs daughter, and we will be forever grateful. Carolyn is a wonderful person, and we are happy to call her our friend.
Hope you are well Carolyn, and I look forward to catching up one of these days soon!
Nanci and I used Carolyn on the purchase of our first and second home. She also sold our first home and did it in a day…in this market! We went through the process together and were treated like family. We felt very comfortable knowing a knowledgable expert was working with our best interests in mind. She seemed to anticipate our questions and made recommendations when we needed guidance. A true expert to help navigate today’s tricky market.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.